Tuesday, March 24, 2009

vote for my entry? :D

So I've just added an entry to Brickfish's "I wish..." contest, which has a deadline in June. I encourage anyone who has the time to look into their contests; most of them are pretty easy and offer great prizes. I'm trying to get something out of this contest, and I hope that you will help, if you are able to. (: You don't have to go to the website, either, which is cool..you could actually just vote by clicking below:

I Wish...
Brickfish
Vote | Share | Details






The perk with voting is that you can also re-vote every seven or eight hours, I believe..something around then. So any votes that are recieved, if I do not thank you or cannot find a way to thank you because I do not know you and/or such, thanks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment