Friday, April 3, 2009

Monday, April 13th, NYC...if you're interested.


I'm going to try and attend, unfortunately..because it's a monday, I'm not so sure.
Stephen Frailey, if unknown to you, is the Chair of BFA Photography at the School of Visual Arts, where I'm planning to attend in the fall. He is also the creator of Dear Dave Magazine, which, if you're interested, the link is below. He's hosting a session with photographers Oliva Chanarin and Adam Broomberg, holding conversations about contemporary photography among artists, editors, and curators. It's open to pretty much anyone, it's free, and if you're interested in learning more or just hearing what they have to say about photography today, then I believe you'll find it interesting. Also, if I may add, SVA hosts numerous lectures and sessions, as well as having three galleries, and all of those things are open to the public..if you go to their website, I'm sure you can find more information on it.

http://www.deardavemagazine.com
http://www.sva.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment