Friday, June 12, 2009

'take it all in, and breathe it out slow.'

do you feel lonely? cause I see something in your eyes; I swear I do; and it doesn't look too good..yeah, it doesn't look too good. you've got the melancholy - honey, please talk to me - I'm achin' to see a smile light up your face..
yeah, you feel you're all you got, but honey, no you're not.
yeah, you feel you're all you got, but honey, how could you have forgot?
I'm your personality - I create your visuality.
I control what you do..honey, I'm just the same as you.
I know you're polite - you'll lie through your teeth till ya die.
if that's what it takes to keep everyone else in the state you wish to be -
why aren't you in the state you wish to be?
you look yourself in the mirror, but you don't see you.
I don't see you, I don't see you.
distort and twist and turn till you're sore -
keep torturing your mind; keep poisoning your mind -
convince yourself you deserve your hate -
honey, stop playing mind games.
cause yeah, you feel you're all you got, but honey, no you're not.
yeah, you feel you're all you got, but honey, how could you have forgot?
I see your pain, I reflect it, too.
cause everything that crosses you burns through me, too.
yeah, everything that crosses you burns into me, too.
I control what you do..honey, I'm just the same as you.
I'm just the same as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment