Saturday, May 9, 2009

Current listen:
  • 'Heart of fire' - Innerpartysystem
-Really all of their songs..they're so powerful; not just the lyrics, but the music and videos, too..
'heart of fire' totally speaks to me, though.
Anyway..

I seriously think I'm going insane. Either that, or fucking..I don't know. I just don't give a shit anymore. Not necessarily even because I don't want to..I just don't. Perhaps part of my apathy is due to my current surrounding and wish to just be gone from here.. I can't stand it. I have the same, uniform schedule every day...get up, go to school, come home, go to work and/or stay home/go out somewhere. My life, currently, doesn't involve anything exciting and I can't stand it. So take a stand, right? I can't even do that..I have to wait at least two months; to get school over with, to eventually quit my job..
None of my friends are doing anything remotely exciting, either. For the most part, they're all staying here..fuck knows why. I can't even relate with them; nor attempt to relate with them, because..they don't understand. I don't care, but the ways in which they don't care are on a totally different level.
I understand that this is the beginning of my life, and that I still have so much more to do with it..to see, experience, that such. But right now I feel as if I'm at this roadblock, stuck in cement, with no means of getting away from it..it seriously kills me from the inside. It depresses me.
The thought of becoming what the majority of my family is like..what so many people I know of are like..
I can't. And hopefully I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment